Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Grammy Awards '09: Best and Worst Dressed.

I have done my research and decided on my picks for best and worst dressed for the Grammy Awards. I'm not really into actually watching the award shows but it's always fun to see what everyone is wearing. I found that there were very few choices for best dressed! The majority wore very strange things.

Best Dressed.

1. Taylor Swift


2. Carrie Underwood

~Like I said before.. there really were not that many choices for best dressed... I'm not crazy over either of these dresses but at least they didn't look absolutely out of their mind. I think that they both look really pretty though and I would definitely pick the black dress over the gold.

Worst Dressed.

1. Katy Perry

2. M.I.A.


~Lucky me i found a picture of my picks for worst dressed together! They are two of a kind! I do not know what in the world Katy Perry was thinking when she picked out that bubblegum pink dress. It wouldn't be that bad if it didn't have that weird bow thing in the front. And as for M.I.A.... I have to cut the girl a little slack.. i think she is like 8 months pregnant..maybe 9. So i can't blame her fo wearing sneakers but come on... i know there are wayyy better maternity dresses out there than that!

1 comment:

  1. oh gosh tell me about it. these women are crazy... i dont understand how they can leave looking the way they do... ya i like the black one the best. the gold makes you look kinda thick in the waist. LOL

    ReplyDelete