
There is another alternitive to spending a huge lump sum on one bag. I came across this website while researching. It's called Bag Borrow or Steal. I read about it and what you do is get a membership... and how much you pay a month depends on the prices of the bags you want to borrow. They offer all designer purses.. like Coach. You can keep the bag for as long as you want. But the thing is... for me because no matter how long you keep the bag you still are paying a set amout every month. So wouldn't it be a better deal if you borrowed a new purse every week? Because you are paying the same amout every month. Anyway.. they have it where you can print out a shipping label for when you return the bags.
I think this is a pretty clever idea! Definitely something i would look into doing once I'm not making just over minimum wage! {lol.} I'm not as bad about buying new purses all the time like I used to be. I have actually had the same Kathy Van Zeeland bag since my last birthday. I still love it and have just recently thought about purchasing a new one. I have been looking and looking but have failed to find one that i want. I have this idea stuck in my head of purple patent but have had no luck finding one for a reasonable price. I also don't want one that is huge and resembles a suitcase! I mean how much stuff does someone need in their purse??
Here is the link to that website:






No comments:
Post a Comment